- 2 cups chocolate chips Enjoy Life chips or chunks, you could also use broken up Enjoy Life Rice Milk Bars
- 2 tablespoons Spectrum shortening
- 1/2 cup Soy Free Earth’s Balance
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/3 cup S’Moreables graham cracker crumbs (process crackers in food processor or crush them in a ziplock using a rolling pin)
1. In saucepan combine chocolate chips or broken bars with the shortening. Cook over low heat, stirring often, until melted.
2. With pastry brush, coat inside mini-paper cupcake liner evenly with about 1 teaspoon melted chocolate to about 1/8-inch thickness, bringing coating almost to top of cup, but not over edge. Repeat until 30 cups are coated; refrigerate cups.
3. In saucepan combine Soy Free Earth’s Balance margarine and Sunflower Butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until melted. Stir in confectioners' sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Press about 1/2 tablespoon filling into each chocolate cup.
4. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon melted chocolate on top of filling; spread to cover. Chill until firm. Store in the refrigerator.