Saturday, January 22, 2011

Allergen Free Pantry

 

Things we keep on hand for allergen-free baking and cooking:

  • Earth Balance SOY FREE Margarine
  • Gluten Free Vanilla – I buy this at Costco
  • Pamela’s Amazing Bread Mix – I make pizza crust, bread, rolls, pie crust, cinnamon rolls and more with this mix – it is awesome.  I buy this in bulk and use the subscribe option to get more of a discount from Amazon.com
  • Pamela’s Luscious Chocolate Cake Mix – just plain yummy – I make the egg-free version on the package.
  • Daiya Mozzarella Style Cheese – this is soy free too!
  • EnerG Egg Replacer EnerG site
  • Gluten Free Spray Oil – I get olive oil or canola oil spray and I always read the bottle to make sure their is no flour – some sprays have gluten in them.
  • Cherrybrook Kitchen Pancake Mix – these taste amazing! The pancakes were good, but I didn’t love the other mixes we tried from this brand.
  • Brown Rice Tortillas from Trader Joe’s

I will keep adding to this list as I think of more items.

No comments: